- Come for a tour. Please contact us to make arrangements.
- Fill out an application form and pay the $25 application fee.
- Fill out the enrollment form, and pay the $260 deposit to hold your spot. This deposit covers your materials fee for the year.
- We encourage everyone considering Little Root for their incoming student to take our Parent/Child class. Session are held for 4 weeks and will be going through May. Please consider taking this important class. (Summer camps will be offered June and August of 2022.)
How many children attend Little Root?
At Little Root we cap enrollment at 14 giving us a 1 to 5 teacher/child ratio. We have three teachers.
What age range does Little Root serve?
Little Root serves children ages 3 years to 6 years old.
What are the days/hours?
Days: Tuesday-Thursday with limited slots for our Wednesday-Friday option.
Hours: 9:00am – 12:15pm/1:15pm. We offer an extended day to 1:15 for children who have already completed a year at Little Root or show readiness for this extended time. If a family requires care until 1:15 we can talk about that option.
What is the 2022-2023 Tuition Rate?
- Four day/three hour rate: $605 per month
- Four day/four hour rate: $773 per month
- Three day/ three hour rate: $454 per month
- Three day/four hour rate: $580 per month