Parent Child Classes serve to support parents and children. For children under three years old with a caregiver. Taught by Andrea Davey. Cost is $125. Payment in full holds your spot. Payment is refundable if canceled 1 week before class begins.
- 5 Sessions | April 3rd – May 1st 2020
- Fridays 9:30-11:30
- Create healthy daily rhythms for your family
- Discuss and learn ways to find balance in caregiving
- Seasonal songs, finger plays, puppet shows, snack
- Share experiences and questions
- Bring joy to your daily parenting tasks
- Learn and grow together in community
- This class requires a minimum number of four (4) participant families to run
In Parent Child class, parents and young children come together in an inviting space that echoes the rhythms and the warmth we provide here in our preschool but on a shorter schedule. Parents will participate with their children in learning songs and finger plays, preparing and sharing a snack, creating simple crafts, playing games and enjoying physical movement. I will lovingly guide us through discussions about early childhood while the children are encouraged to explore and engage in imaginative play. This is a gentle way to support you and your child during these early years. This is also an opportunity to learn more about our program that is insured by Waldorf education as well as give your child some experience in the program should you choose to send them here for preschool.
Contact our director Andrea Davey to register. Registration is due by April 26th.
9755 N Syracuse St., Portland, Or 97203
Register on Eventbrite here.