Parent Child Classes serve to support parents and children. For children under three years old with a caregiver. Taught by Dre Davey. Cost is $125. Payment in full holds your spot. Payment is refundable if canceled 2 weeks before class begins.
- 5 Sessions | Jan 25th – Feb 22nd
- Fridays 9:30-11:30
- Create healthy daily rhythms for your family
- Seasonal songs, finger plays, puppet shows, snack
- Share experiences and questions
- Bring joy to your daily parenting tasks
- Learn and grow together in community
- This class requires a minimum number of four (4) participant families to run
In Parent Child class, parents and young children come together in an inviting space that echoes the rhythms and the warmth we provide here in our preschool but on a shorter schedule and with a caregiver by the child’s side. Parents will participate with their children in learning songs and finger plays, preparing and sharing a snack, creating simple crafts, playing games and enjoying physical movement. I will lovingly guide us through discussions about early childhood while the children are encouraged to explore and engage in imagine play. This is a gentle way to support you and your child during these early years as well as an opportunity to learn more about our program that is insured by Waldorf education as well as give your child some experience in the program should you choose to send them here for preschool.
Contact our director Dre Davey to register. Registration is due by Jan 18th.
9755 N Syracuse St., Portland, Or 97203